Broccoli Baked Potatoes
Prep 10 mins Cook 30 mins
Follow These Steps
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Microwave the potatoes on High for 12-15 mins until tender.
- Meanwhile, steam or boil the broccoli for 3 mins, then drain well.
- When the potatoes have cooled a little, cut them in half lengthways and scoop the insides into a bowl.
- Put the potato shells on a baking sheet.
- Mash the flesh with a fork, then stir in the mustard, egg, most of the cheese and the broccoli.
- Season if needed, then pile back into the shells.
- Sprinkle with the reserved cheese and bake for 15 mins until the tops are crisp and golden.